CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday 28 August 2011

Am very scared !!!

I have been considering starting a blog for ages and everytime I start to do it, I never go through with it.  Well tonight for some reason I have actually done it and am now terrified as I don't know what to do !  I am sitting looking at a blank page and wondering what to do next ! .......................................
Right I have decided what my next move is, I am going to have a large glass of wine to ease the panic and come back later (hopefully, lol!)


Well 2hrs and a bottle of wine later I am back and have finally managed to add a template, yay!  I can see this blogging is going to take some getting used to as I am totally useless ! Maybe tomorrow I will attempt to add a card and actually let peeps know I have a blog!

2 comments:

Wendy

Hi Jayne..Welcome to blogland, so pleased you have started your own blog,well done it looks fab.Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower,really pleased you let me know you have started one too, am now a follower.It's really addictive,but great fun.. enjoy..
Wendy xx

Kathleen

great job with the blog! it's looking good!
kathleen mc x