CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Monday 16 January 2012

Favourite stamp

Hello!
I made this card when I saw the current LOTV challenge which was to use your favourite LOTV stamp and although I love most of the LOTV stamps this one has always been my favourite and as I haven't used it in a while I couldn't wait to get it inked up again. It is such an adorable stamp and so versatile, I have used it for birthdays, anniversaries, thank you, get well, thinking of you and I even turned the flower into a poinsettia and used it for christmas! Well I suppose I should stop waffling and actually show you my favourite stamp, lol!
The colours aren't showing up that great as the last few days the light hasn't been good for taking photo's. The image is coloured with flexmarkers and prisma pencils, the papers are Isabelle from First Edition, spring border from Memory Box, doily border punch from M/S and of course the image and sentiment are LOTV.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
Lili's Little Fairies ~ Favourite Stamp
Make It Monday ~ Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenge ~ Anything Goes

21 comments:

Jacki Daniels

Hi Jayne this is beautiful love the detail and your colouring is perfect have a great week
Jacki xx

Chrissy

Adorable card Jayne, I love this wee guy too, so adorable.


Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

Anonymous

Gorgeous card Jayne, just love this stamp. Sue x

Christina - Pieces of Dreams

A really pretty card. Love the design.
Thanks for playing in the Lili's Little Fairies challenge. Hugs Chris x

Doreen

This is just so gorgeous.I popped over from MIM.xxx

Lorna

Gorgeous card and a lovely image, fab detail and flower border
Lorna xx

Rene

I can definitely see what it's your favorite...absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Make it Monday! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM; the more comments left, the greater your chance of winning!
Good luck!
Rene :D

Krafty Hugzz Kenzi x

What a beautiful card.. love the lil bear too he's so cute..
Came by from MIM, hugz Kenzi xx

Wendy

This is gorgeous Jayne, I love this image too, he's adorable and coloured so beautifully, fabby papers.
Wendy xx

1CardCreator

This is knock out gorgeous! Saw you at Make it Monday. ~Diane

The Other Patti Sue

This is just as cute as can be! Popped in from MIM!

Debs M

love the image and your dies are gorgeous, came by from mim x

Crafty Loops

Jayne this card is really beautiful. Lee x

Home sweet home

Beautiful card:):)cute image:):)

Karen Petitt

Beautiful card, cute image, fab colours and embellishments hugs Karen x

Aud

Lovely card and such a cute image, so your card on MIM. Aud x

Debbie

Beautiful Jayne...Such a cute image.
Debbie x

Diane's Card Designs

Spotted your card over at MIM and just wanted to say how beautiful it was. Such a cute image and love the design and colours.
Diane xx
p.s pop on over to my blog and check out the 1/2 price stamp sale x

Daniele

what an adorable card and such a sweet image
hugs

Patricia St Martin

Jayne, Your card is just wonderful. I love all your lovely embellishments. Your images is just darling. The coloring is amazing. I love seeing what you have created. I saw your card at Make it Monday or MIM. Have a wonderful week end.
Hugs, Patricia

regency jean

Hi, the card is excellent, love the image and die cuts.