CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Our new fur baby!

Evening all.  I'm not great at this blogging, I can't believe it's been over a week since I posted. Both hubby and I are on a weeks holiday this week and there is loads I wanted to get done including an 8x8  card and box for a retirement which I haven't started yet and it's thursday tomorrow! We have sort of got sidetracked by having a new puppy, I was determined not to have another dog after we lost our beloved border collie Tessa in June but hubby and son wore me down and we chose a sable coloured border collie instead of black and white so she wouldn't look like Tessa. Unfortunately the photo's I have of her are blurry as she won't keep still, I have been trying since sunday to get a decent picture since we fetched her from Wales, a 350mile round trip!

This is Cassie, she's 9wks old and adorable!
Well thats all for now, hopefully be back with a card soon.  x