CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Monday 5 September 2011

Quick card !

Hello to all on this very rainy evening. I had planned to have a play with some tags I brought a while ago and distress inks this afternoon but it wasn't to be, no sooner was I home from work when my son phoned asking if I would make a card for him to give to his partner's cousin,' no problem' I said, 'when do you want it for?'
'oh  anytime today' he said! Well this is the result.
I used a digi image of Dexter from the digistamp boutique, coloured with promarkers, paper is a download from summer driggs, m/s layered arches border punch swiss dots embossing folder on core'dinations cardstock, gold card candy, greeting was using Habico alphabet stamps and small square xcut punch.

4 comments:

Wendy

Fabulous card Jayne,love the image and great layout,I brought this MS punch to add to my collection while on holiday,it looks gorgeous.
Wendy xx

McCrafty's Cards

Brilliant card Jane, I like the image, the papers and the punch work.
Kevin xx

Unknown

Brilliant card, love that dog! x

Sue

Your cards are lovely Jayne. I really like your designs. Sue.x