CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday 4 November 2011

It' snow time!

Hello!
Have spent today recovering from my trip to the NEC yesterday! It was a brilliant day but so tiring, I haven't even unpacked my bags yet, there was so much choice I nearly didn't spend anything because I just couldn't make up my mind what to get, I am sooooo indecisive! It's been a few years since I last went so I really enjoyed it and even managed to get a couple of christmas presents!
Anyway todays card is another christmas one using the gorgeous memory box snowflake border die, I absolutely love this die and have used it on my last four cards. I have used a popcorn the bear image coloured with promarkers on a distress inked background with some gems.


I am entering this card into the monthly crafters companion challenge
Crafters companion ~ Let it snow

5 comments:

Crafty Loops

This is a really beautiful card Jayne, I love the snowflakes border. Lee x

Wendy

So beautiful Jayne, adorable image and love that snowflake border its really gorgeous....

pleased you had a great day at NEC...know what you mean about to much choice,and hard to decide on what to spend your money on..I find this when I go to the Make It show...enjoy your new goodies..

Thanks for the kind words on my blog about my new DT position, still in shock at being picked..

Hope you have a great weekend.
Wendy xx

McCrafty's Cards

Gorgeous card Jayne, I like the sweet image and the fab borders,
Kevin xx

Annie

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh not surprised you are using that die a lot . It's totally scrumptious as is Popcorn too. A great card.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Unknown

Another brilliant card, fab die & fab snowman!