CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Samuel

Hiya!
Todays card is the first of three that I have made for my great nephews birthday later on this month. I have used one of the adorable images from LOTV coloured with promarkers, the backing paper is a download from Raspberry Road.
 I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
Bearly Mine ~ One for the Boyz
Crafty Boots ~ Young at Heart
Make it Monday ~ Anything Goes
Stamps R Us ~ Masculine Theme

12 comments:

Crafty Loops

Aw such a lovely wee card for a wee boy. Your nephew will love it. Lee x

Wendy

Fabulous boys card Jayne, adorable image, great layout.
Wendy xx

Anonymous

Gorgeous card Jayne.
Sue x

claire7q

Saw this on MIM, I have a "Samuel" but mine's a Joshua! Love LOTV stamps, and I love what you've done with it even more :D

Faye

Hi Jayne.. This is super ADORABLE.. Love the image and colouring.. Saw this on MIM. Fayerose

Dee's Craft Room

I love this card Jayne, fab image, I also really like the embossing.

Thanks for joining in the fun at Crafty Boots Challenge.

Dionne

Tracey Manderson

Great boy card!! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs, and good luck with the Challenge.
Hugs
Tracey

Tammy

Awww this is so sweet! I love the colors and that adorable LOTV image!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps R Us!
Tammy :)

Mary J

Hello Jayne honey! Hope you are having a super weekend!

This is such a cool and perfect card for a boy - love it! Thx for linking it up to the Make It Monday party!

Mary J x

coldwaters2

What a terrific male themed card, the design, colours and image look superb thank you for joining our challenge at Bearlymine
Hugs
Lorraine x

Bella´s Bastelecke

what a gorgeous card .......love the colors ....thanks for joining us at BMD......

Hugs
Judith

Janice

Great card Jayne - please say where you get the alphabet tiles from, my hubby is scrabble mad & I could do with some! Jx